Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beans: It's What's for Dinner

This was the cover of a seed catalog last year.
I don't recall which one, but the art is amazing.

 
Despite the fact that the garden has been cleared and put to bed for the winter, it is still possible to have too much of something.  I love beans.  I could eat them for every meal.  I have enough producing right now to do that.  By the time frost comes, Tim will be sick to death of them.  Truth be told, I think he already is....

 
 
And there are plenty more where that came from.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, we love home grown beans and our doggies love to eat them right off the vines too lol. Deb@http://theeverydaygardener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! I'm adding you to me sidebar. Your husband is so much better at capturing autumn color shots than I am

    ReplyDelete