Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Looking Forward

This time of year when the weather is so changeable, and the seedlings are so small and vulnerable, and the soil looks so bare, it is hard to believe that anything will ever come of it.  To keep my gardening spirits up, I read through old blogs and look at all the pretty pictures and remind myself that there will be food and flowers in my future.

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Cucumbers 2014

Nasturtiums
Cantaloupes 2014

Dunja Zucchini 2014

Lettuce 2015

2015

Lettuce and Cucumbers 2017

Blue Lake Bush Beans 2018

Toad House and Portulacac

Black Krim Tomatoes 

June

Broccoli 2008

Carrots

It Will Happen

2 comments:

  1. You have the most beautifully manicured garden I've ever seen. Even Martha's (!) doesn't look as good. (And she has a staff of thousands!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! All that gravel serves the purpose!

    ReplyDelete