Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Just an evening walk through the garden

The pickle bed.  I'm always amazed every night when
I pull out half a dozen cucumbers that weren't there yesterday.

A view of the garden from the garden shed

Supertunias.  These things need to be watered every day and fed several times a week. 
No exceptions  But after I figured that out they are looking really nice.

It's Tomato Time

State Fair and Hot Crayons zinnias.
I'm still waiting on the dinner plate dahlias to pop.

Cantaloupes sprawling all over

What a lovely bunch of cantaloupes

Blue Beauty tomatoes.
I don't know why they didn't name them purple
because they are the purplest things I've ever seen

More Supertunias.
For some reason this whiskey barrel requires much less work than the planters by the garden
These are watered only if we haven't had rain in a week, and fed once a month

Daylilies Coneflowers Sunpatiens and Begonias
This is the veiew that greets me every afternoon when I come home

Purple Fountain Grass in the barrel rings

More Daylilies out back

And back to the garden shed...

No comments:

Post a Comment