Sunday, August 4, 2019

Yesterday I gave away ten cucumbers

Yesterday I gave away ten cucumbers.  And these are not them.


These are from today.


 The sweet corn is being thoroughly pollinated


I don't know how I'm ever going to find the beans in this jungle.
I'm growing Jade bush beans this year and their leaves are HUGE.


Finally the tomatoes are beginning to ripen
This one will be pink but it is starting with a "mellow yellow"


I'm spotting cantaloupes and putting them in cradles.
These are designed to keep fruit from rotting.  This really isn't a problem right now.  
If nothing else it helps me keep track of them


After dozens and dozens of male flowers all of my pumpkin vines 
have finally begun to put out female flowers.  FINALLY.


A Flame Star Cauliflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment